If you’re like most people in the weight loss industry, you are looking for one primary goal: flat abs. Or, maybe you desire ripped abs and want to take it one step further. Whatever the case, if you’re on the hunt for an ab program, chances are, you’ve at least heard of Six Pack Shortcuts by Mike Chang.
Is this program legit? Will it really help you lose belly fat quickly? Or, is it more hype than results?
Let’s dive deeper into Mike Chang’s Six Pack Shortcuts and give you the truths you need to know.
About Mike Chang
When it comes to ‘fitness celebs’, Mike Chang might be the man to outrun them all. He currently has one of the most popular fitness YouTube channels out there with close to 4.5 million subscribers to date. Clearly he has quite the following.
And, he has many glowing testimonials from those who claim to have seen excellent results by following his program.
So what’s the real deal about this product?
Six Pack Short-Cuts – What You’re Getting
When you sign up for Six Pack Short Cuts, you’re going to get access to Mike Chang’s member’s area, which is the place everyone who purchases his program goes. Now, if you’ve just bought access to Six Pack Short Cuts, note that this will be the only program you are able to access. If you purchased other programs, you’ll access them all from this same portal.
In the actual Six Pack Shortcuts Program, you’ll get:
- 3 step fat loss system
- 2 weeks of free six pack meal plans
- An accelerated abs and arm blaster program to help define these two areas of the body quickly – along with info on how to combine them with the core Six Pack Shortcuts workouts
- Another Arm Blaster program for those who really want to work on developing larger arms
- Access to a mobile app to watch his videos any time you need to
- Access to DVD videos (you only pay shipping)
Mike Chang also offers a 60 day money back guarantee for his product, which his quite typical of anyone in the info product industry. This is no surprise, but don’t be shocked if you do have to jump through a few hoops if you do want to return it.
- The program is relatively easy to follow and with plenty of video demonstrations, even those who have never worked out before should be able to utilize the program
- There is a nutrition component to go with it. Because seeing six pack abs very much does come down to diet, it’s good that Mike hasn’t overlooked this element
- There is a plan for those who want to workout in the comfort of their own home – you don’t have to go to the gym if you want to do this program
- The program seems to focus quite a bit on arms as well, so think of it more as an arm and abs program
- Some of the eating principles that Mike talks about may be chalked up to ‘broscience’. This said, those that follow them should see good results.
- Most people who have some basic understanding of nutrition will find a few of the nutritional videos and instruction very common sense-like – there is no ground breaking information here
- The videos don’t come across as extremely professional, but at the end of the day, this doesn’t really impact the results that you get
- Once you’ve signed up for his program, do expect to get regular emails that market additional products, both of his own as well as others he cross markets with
The concept of getting six pack abs very much does boil down to losing enough fat off the midsection and Mike Chang gives enough details on how you can do that quite effectively in this program manual.
This said, if you are a very advanced lifter, you may find this program a little on the basic side. Most people will be just fine to use it, but if you have years and years of experience under your belt and have already gained a god 40-50 pounds of solid muscle mass over time, it may be a little beneath you.
For everyone else, Mike Chang offers a great dose of motivation, and easy-to-learn format with a lot of video content and he makes eating wisely a no-brainer. Put these all together and you have a good program that should yield excellent results if you stick with it.
Did you like this review? Was it helpful? Kindly share below