Are you looking to pack on some mass? If so, you may be on the hunt for a good nutrition and workout program to help you do so. Enter Ben Pakulski’s Mi40.
This program, designed by well-known pro bodybuilding Ben Pakulski claims to be one of the best in terms of helping you get from point A to point B.
Now hold up. Before you take one look at Ben and think this is the program for you, remember, Ben himself has used all sorts of ‘extra’ supplements to attain the body he has. If you plan on being natural and doing this program (and you should!), you may be in for slightly different results.
This is a classic case where what you see is not always what you get.
Now this said, let’s not rob Ben of all credibility here. Ben Pakulski does have a degree in Kinesiology and Biomechanics and has trained numerous top athletes before.
Not all of these individuals were using the ‘extra’ supplements that he was and as such, he does have a proven track record of getting people results.
So number one, go in knowing that you may not come out looking just like Ben, but rather, build an appreciable amount of muscle while learning some quality principles of nutrition and exercise.
If that sounds appealing to you, read on….
What Is Mi40
Mi40 is a program that is based around four key factors including time under tension, neurological overload, proper range of motion, as well as the ability to increase your muscle torque produced.
As you’ll see when you look through his manual, everything is focused around the number 40. You’ll take 40 seconds to complete each set, 40 seconds of rest in between, keep your workouts to 40 minutes, include 40 different exercises, and do the program for 40 days total.
Now, this is a bit of a fancy marketing scheme – the 40 everything but it is based around scientific concepts and should work for the average trainee.
When you purchase Mi40, you are going to receive:
- The 40 Day Mass Intelligence Training Manual
- The 40 Day Mass Consumption Nutrition Manual (a key element of the puzzle that is overlooked by too many other programs out there)
- The 40 Day Mass Instruction Workout Videos
- The 40 Day Mass Proportions Exercise Execution Guide (great for those who don’t have a personal trainer and want to know how to do an exercise correctly!)
- The 40 Day Mass Prescription Printable Workout Sheets
- The 40 Day mass Pursuit Calendar
- The 40 Day Mass Supplement Stack Protocol (note that only natural substances are included here)
- The Size Secrets Audio Interrogation
All in all, you are equipped with quite a bit of info in this one program. It’s nice that Ben has included both nutrition and training information to give you the complete package.
He also doesn’t push a lot of fancy supplements or specific brands either, so that’s nice to see from a marketing standpoint. Some of these programs will have you purchasing hundreds of dollars’ worth of product in order for them to work and that is after you’ve already bought the program.
It’s the same system that has helped Ben Pakulski become one of the top 15 ranked pro bodybuilders in the world.
That is not the case with Mi40. The supplements he recommends are proven to work and can be purchased for a cost-effective price. Most of the users doing this program will likely in fact already have used them before.
Who Is Mi40 Best Suited For?
So who should use Mi40? This program, while can be done by the brand new beginner, is probably best suited to someone who has been exercising for at least 6 months before. It’s good to have a base level of weight training conditioning behind you as the program is going to take you through a high level of intensity.
By having some experience, your body will be primed to perform optimally.
It’s a great program for someone who is dedicated to exercising regularly and making changes with their nutrition plan. Note that you do not need to have a PhD in nutrition to understand the program however or be a master chef. Ben has made it quite simple and even has provided complete meal plans so if you have very little kitchen experience at all, you’ll still be able to follow the plan.
- Based around scientific concepts that do work
- Contains a lot of information for those who like to know the ‘why’s behind what they are doing
- Is based on real world results that he has obtained with other natural athletes and clients before
- Is relatively easy to follow
- Comes with video instruction for those who may not be completely sure how to do a particular exercise
- Should produce results in a wide variety of individuals with different body types
- Some of the claims made by the book are a little much – most people will not get results quite as quickly as he claims they will
- If you don’t like a lot of reading, you may feel slightly overwhelmed with the book. Note that you don’t necessarily have to read the book fully through though to do the workout program
All in all, the Mi40 product is one that you should be able to do from start to finish and see pretty good results. It’s not too challenging to figure out and it will challenge your body to get fitter, stronger, and more muscular.
The nutrition manual will also teach you basic nutritional concepts that you can then use for the rest of time as well, so think of this as a long-term educational program.
If you are serious about sticking with a program and looking for a lot of guidance with video instruction, chances are, you will be very happy with your purchase of this program.
Did you like this review? Was it helpful? Kindly share below
To sweeten up your purchase from us!
Email to us your purchase receipt to email@example.com and we will personally send you this free eBook ‘Ben Pakulski’s 5 Tricks to Immediately Double Your Gains‘ as our token of appreciation!
This eBook seriously promises you to double your gains in half the time!