This program is directed towards men who are involved in the sport of bodybuilding or power-lifting or who simply want to improve their chest muscles for aesthetics or functional purposes.
As the chest muscle is one of the main muscles in the body, it’s key to a superior physique. So how does this program stack up? Will it really help you reach your goals?
Let’s look at what you should know about the Critical Bench program.
Who Is Mike Westerdal
The Critical Bench workout program is created by Mike Westerdal, who is a certified personal trainer who himself managed to achieve impressive progress with his own chest development.
He went from being a relatively scrawny teenager weighing in at 155 pounds to an impressive 233 pounds of lean, hard muscle, all while shattering his bench press record. Now he can press nearly 400 pounds of weight, illustrating how very possible to is to see impressive strength gains with proper training.
What Critical Bench Is All About
Whether you want to gain strength, power, or size, Critical Bench is designed to help you do just that.
Mike has designed this program to walk you through stages of development, ensuring that you build a strong foundation that will keep you seeing results for years to come.
The bench press is one of the key foundational lifts that is critical to building an impressive looking physique, so if you want to really see remarkable progress, it’s one exercise to focus on. This program will help you do that.
Who Critical Bench Is Best Suited For
Because the Critical Bench program is highly versatile, it’s well suited for anyone who is looking to improve their chest muscles. It’s good for athletes, bodybuilders, power-lifters, as well as the average Joe who simply wants to improve his fitness level and see better results.
Who this program is not well suited for is the casual lifter who only hits the gym a couple times a week at most. This program is going to require time and dedication, so you need to be committed to putting in the work to see the results.
This said, that does not mean you’ll have to live at the gym while using this program. You’ll be doing a couple chest building workouts per week and in addition to that, you can also add in your workouts for other muscle groups along with that.
What You’ll Receive When You Order This Chest Building Workout Program
When you order the Critical Bench program, you are going to receive the following:
- Critical Bench Program 2.0 – the heart of the program detailing everything you need to know to build a bigger chest
- Customized Training Logs – sheets that will help you keep tabs on your progress
- Bench Press Fundamentals Online DVD – for visual learners, get a glimpse into the top rated tips on how to really get stronger on your bench press exercise
Right now you’ll also receive the following bonuses:
- Critical Deload Routine – a routine that will teach you how to deload properly to avoid over-training while ensuring you don’t lose any of the strength you’ve built
- Critical Conversations With Elite Iron Warriors – insider information on how some of the best of the best in the industry built a stronger chest
- Critical Exercise Guide – an exercise guide that will go over all you need to know about performing your chest exercises correctly
- In Depth Report On Creatine’s Usage In Sport – learn more about this hot supplement and whether you should start using it
- Gives very detailed information on how to strengthen your bench press
- Makes tracking your progress very easy
- Comes with a full satisfaction guarantee – you like the program or you get your money back
- Is very focused on building a bigger bench press – no other programs out there focus on this specific thing
- Can be tailored to beginners as well as more advanced users
- Is relatively easy to use and implement
- Doesn’t provide much in the way of nutrition information, which is also a part of the equation for building muscle and getting stronger
- Doesn’t include much information for other muscle groups so you’ll need to find a separate program for those if you wish
- Only one supplement is covered in the program, so you may have to do some research to figure out additional supplements you wish to use
It’s tailored towards this one lift, which happens to be one of the most fundamental lifts that you should be doing. As such, you should start seeing results within the very first week of using it.
With an easy to follow format and plenty of exercise demonstrations, this is something that anyone could use from beginner to more advanced trainee. If you a bigger chest is what you are after, this program is tailor made to help you reach this goal.
Just do remember that it isn’t a complete workout program, so you’ll have to figure out additional workouts for your back, shoulders, legs, and so on to build a well-rounded program plan.
Did you like this review? Was it helpful? Kindly share below
To sweeten up your purchase from us!
Email to us your purchase receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will personally send you this free eBook ‘50 Keys To A Bigger Raw Bench‘ as our token of appreciation!
Most bench pressers have the wrong impression that when they increase their bench to work their chest 3 times a week will mean more gains. Its actually more than to that.
You would definitely need to work the other muscle groups that are associated with the bench press.
You need to determine your sticking point whether it be the bottom, middle or top to overcome the plateau. If you want to improve your bench press to increase 1 rep max this eBook will definitely show you how to.