The pizza is often a favorite food for people suffering from lack of time. The good news is that this pizza variant is dietary and you can enjoy your Margarita without remorse. Garnish it with your favorite vegetables and enjoy it!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 package whole tortillas (which may be wheat)
- 200 g canned tomatoes
- 1 head of garlic
- 50 g mozzarella / yellow cheese
- 25 grams of baby spinach leaves
- 6 olives
- 15 g of sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place the tortillas on a baking paper.
- Distribute the tomatoes, garlic and mozzarella evenly.
- Decorate with spinach, olives and dried tomatoes, then smear with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
If you are feeling guilt for that piece of pizza you ate last time while on your diet, this may be the perfect low-calorie solution for you, which will not only tingle your taste receptors, but also give you important micronutrients.
This may also be a perfect pre/post workout or afternoon snack, or in moments when you are hungry but you don’t want to stuff yourself with calorie-dense food.
Serving size- 1 piece