Per Serving – Recipe yields 2 servings, totaling
Extremely easy recipe for a wonderful and healthy apple smoothie, a decent substitute for dessert.
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 apple
- ¼ cup walnut
- ½ cup date or other dried fruit
- A product for thickening (2 bananas, 2 mangoes, 1 avocado, coconut oil, nut oil, 1/3 cup raw nuts, oats, quinoa)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- Put the dry substances and the liquid in the blender for a small amount of time.
- Blend the fruits and the other ingredients until the mixture becomes creamy (2 minutes on a strong blender, and on a weaker – between 5-10 minutes).
- A wonderful and healthy smoothie, decent dessert substitute.
Its recipe is extremely easy and convenient at any time of the day, especially after eating such a dessert or an afternoon snack. It may be a good idea to avoid it just before bedtime.
Because of its combination with cinnamon and other spices, the flavor becomes irresistible even for people who do not like apples.
There is an old saying that an apple everyday will keep you from seeing the doctor.
This smoothie thanks to the apple and cinnamon will bring you not only flavor but also a number of health benefits.
It can help strengthen the bones because of the flavonoid ingredient found in the apple. It also has a beneficial effect on asthma, reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s, lowers cholesterol, protects against cancer and strengthens the immune system.
Cinnamon is known for its ability to regulate blood sugar and burns fat.
An interesting idea: You can freeze part of the mixture and make an ice lollipop.