- 300 g chicken meat
- 6 eggs
- 140 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 180 g cow’s cheese
- 120 g boiled corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chicken meat is washed and cut into small pieces.
- Place in a saucepan and pour with water.
- Once the water boils, the meat is cooked no more than two minutes. It must remain fragile and juicy.
- There will be another heat treatment. While waiting for the meat to boil, crumble cheese in a bowl.
- Add curds, eggs and corn. Stir. Add the cooked and chilled meat to this mixture. Stir.
- Grease the bottom of two pots with half a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Pour the mixture into them, trying to distribute it evenly.
- Bake the pan in a heated oven at 220 degrees and a fan. In about 28 minutes they’re ready.
- Do not over bake them, when they get a golden crust remove them from the oven.
If you do not have much time, instead of boiling the meat you can lightly bake it on a grill pan until it gets white – no more than 1 minute.
The goal is first to get the meat through some heat treatment.
There is no need to add salt to the dish, cheese gives enough salinity.
As you can see by the ingredients of this recipe, the outcome of it is protein-dense. Not only that, but 100% of the protein comes from animal sources, and as we know, animal products have the highest amount of biologically high in value protein.
What this means is that this may be one of the best post-workout meals, that will give your body a solid amount of what it needs to recover properly.
For the whole pot