Serving size- 1 piece (6 pieces for the whole pizza)
This is an alternative to pizza, without flour, which does not lose its unique flavor. This recipe for pizza does not give way to the original versions.
Fresh cauliflower serves as the basis of a delicious crust. There are recommended ingredients in the recipe, but feel free to put your favorite products if you wish to.
This is a low-calorie recipe, as there are just 121 calories per piece of pizza, making the recipe suitable for people who are on a diet.
- 400 gr cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 80 gr mozzarella cheese
- 40 gr cheddar cheese
- 100 gr chicken
- 100 gr tomato paste
- 50 gr vegetables
- Rosemary, basil, salt, black pepper
- The cauliflower is either shredded or blended.
- Then, it is placed in a bowl with the lid on top and microwaved for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After these 5 minutes, the cauliflower is taken out, put in a towel and drained from the hot water (careful here)
- Mix the drained cauliflower flour with 1 egg, 40 gr mozzarella and 20 gr cheddar cheese (shredded), along with the rosemary, salt, pepper, garlic and whatever seasonings you may like
- Take a tray, cover it with cooking paper and spread out this mixture in the whole tray
- Put the tray in the oven and bake at 250 degrees, until the mixture gets a mild crust
- While it is being baked, the rest of the products are being prepared- The chicken meat is cooked beforehand and cut into small pieces, the veggies are cut into circles.
- Take out the tray from the oven, spread the tomato paste on top, then place the chicken meat, veggies, mozzarella and cheddar all over it and season up for that extra taste.
- Put in the oven for another 5 minutes
This simple, yet amazing and tasty pizza recipe is the perfect choice for people who still want to fit their cravings into the diet, without compromising results.