Easy and healthy recipe with chicken. It consists of 4 servings and is suitable for lunch and evening meals. In this case, smaller chicken breasts are needed.
- 4 chicken fillets (halves)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup of dried raisins
- 1 apple
- 400g Brussels sprouts
- Preheat the hot plate in advance at medium.
- Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper.
- Grease the pan with 1 tbsp. fat and put the chicken.
- Bake for 3 minutes on each side until it’s ready, then remove it from the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp. vinegar and maple syrup in the pan and cook for 1 minute until the liquid is reduced to 3 tablespoons.
- Return the chicken to the pan and roll it into a mixture of syrup and vinegar.
- Cut the brussel sprouts in length, then cut them thinly crosswise.
- Place the remaining amount of 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir well with a mixing spoon.
- Cut the apple into 3-mm slices.
- Add Brussels sprouts, raisins and apple and sprinkle with the mixture.
- Serve with the chicken.