Serving size- 4 pancakes
Autumn protein pancakes with apple and cinnamon are an incredible way for any person who wants to eat healthy and start their day full of energy and tone.
Rich in complex / slow / carbohydrates, proteins, beneficial fats, and vitamins, they are suitable for both fitness maniacs and people leading an active lifestyle, also for those who feel tired and dropped out in the autumn months of the year and just want to eat a healthy breakfast that will give them the energy they need for the day.
It is advisable to eat breakfast 30 minutes to 1 hour after waking – this balanced daily start of rich nutrition will speed up your metabolism for hours ahead making your day happy and productive!
- 1 egg
- 2 proteins
- 30 g oatmeal
- Cinnamon to taste
- 100 g Apple
- 15 grams of peanut butter / or tahini by choice
- Break the egg and the two proteins well.
- The oatmeal is grounded to flour with a blender and added to the broken egg and whites.
- Add cinnamon to the mixture and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- The mixture can rest for 5 minutes.
- Pancakes are baked in a non-stick pan without extra fat.
- When ready, the pancakes are garnished with chopped apple, cinnamon and peanut butter or optional tahini (sesame, sunflower, walnut …)