A healthy kebab with garlic sauce!? Is it possible? Yes! With small modifications you can enjoy a delicious kebab with oats, chicken, spices.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon oat flour and flax flour (50/50 combination)
- 10-15ml. water
Chicken fillet (150g)
1-2 pinch of salt, black pepper, garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and chili
- All the ingredients for the oat pancake are mixed together and baked on a pre-heated pan with a non-stick coating.
- Marinate in advance for 30-60 minutes to make it more fragile.
- Bake on preheated pan with non-stick coating.
- Cut into strips.
- The garlic is crushed and chopped very finely then mixed with milk and spices. Vegetables are cut as well.
- Vegetables, chicken fillet and garlic sauce are placed on the oat pancake which is wrapped and ready to eat with pleasure!
The final product is a high-protein low-carb meal, which is perfect for a post-workout protein source, or even a mid-day snack, that is high in valuable protein, which, of course, will support recovery.
This recipe will help you achieve the dream abs with just… Kebabs!