This recipe is perfect if you consider a healthy breakfast because of the ingredients that will charge your body with energy for a long time without providing too much calories of artificial sweeteners and sugar.
A perfect option for busy people. Make a quantity of cake with forest fruits for the whole week and store it in the freezer.
This will give you a healthy breakfast each morning, which you can eat at home or at work.
- 40g oats flour
- 40g coconut flakes
- 5 eggs
- 7 egg whites
- 150g curd
- 170g forest fruits
- 1 baking powder
- 1 vanilla
- 4-5g stevia
- Lemon peel
- 50g milk
- 1 dose of protein powder – vanilla / strawberry
- 30g forest fruits
- All ingredients for the cake, except berries, are mixed in a large bowl or blender.
- After homogenizing the mixture, the berries are also added.
- The mixture is poured into a tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- The finished cake is removed from the tray and the baking paper is removed as well. Let it cool down for 10-15 minutes and pour it with a mixture of yogurt and protein.
- Decorate with berries.
This healthy, relatively low-calorie fruit cake, is the perfect fit for that gap in your daily caloric intake, as it will satisfy any cravings that you may have.
You can optionally mix a scoop of whey protein along with the other ingredients, to make this dessert even more beneficial for your physical development.