Serving size- 150 g chicken each
This salad contains the necessary carbohydrates, fats, protein and vegetables and is an ideal meal for post-workout. It is relatively easy to prepare and is extremely delicious.
- 3 pieces Chicken breast (halves)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon chips
- 2 tablespoons juice of freshly squeezed lemon
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 cup of crushed nuts of apricot
- 1 cup boiled brown rice, chilled
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of crushed almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- Preheat grill at medium.
- Chicken breasts are sprinkled on both sides with ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper.
- Bake 5 minutes on each side until ready.
- Leave the meat to cool for 5 minutes, and then cut it.
- Add in a large bowl, olive oil, lemon chips, lemon juice and mustard, and then mix well.
- Add cooked chicken pieces, apricot nuts, almonds and rice.
- Stir well and serve with lettuce, dandelion or something similar and enjoy the delicious salad.