Delicious and easy to prepare protein shake for recovery after any sport.
To make you will need a blender, banana, peach, yogurt, honey, oatmeal and protein powder.
- 1 banana
- 1 peach
- 250 g yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 30-50 g oats
- 1 dose of protein powder – chocolate or vanilla
- Cut the banana and the peach without the stone directly into the shaker.
- Add yogurt, honey, oats and protein powder.
- Run the shaker first at a slower speed and then a few seconds higher.
- In less than a minute, the post-training drink will be ready.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
NoteUsually, this would be the perfect kickstart of your day, meaning that it is best consumed in the morning, or even after workout when the body’s protein demands are high.
Fortunately, enough, this recipe also contains other sources of carbohydrates, which will also help you briefly boost the recovery of energetic substances in the musculature after periods of intense physical activity, such as weight lifting, sprinting, etc.
In our opinion, the biggest up side of this recipe is the fact that it gives the body a solid amount of caloric value easily, without the need to cook, eat, chew the food.