Do you happen to be one of those people who just cannot seem to get rid of that stubborn belly fat?
If you are, then keep reading.
This challenge is specifically for people who want to burn some extra fat by achieving a higher total daily energy expenditure (And therefore, a big caloric deficit), or simply tone their already flat stomach.
Of course, this challenge is no magic. It is based on progressive overload through repetition increase day-to-day.
The challenge only consists of 4 simple exercises, that will give you amazing results if completed according to the day-to-day scheme, which of course includes rest days every now and then.
Let’s take a look at all 4 exercises, and then proceed with the repetition progression.
Exercise #1 – Partial crunch (Hands overhead)
- Lay down and get your heels closer to your body by bending your knees.
- Straighten your arms overhead and hold them together.
- Do a crunch without lifting your torso all the way up, but rather partially, keeping constant tension on the abdominal muscles.
Exercise #2 – Cross body twisting crunch
- Lay down in the same position as in exercise #1
- Place your hands behind your head, so that your elbows point outward.
- Lift up your torso and twist to the left, while lifting the right knee, and vice versa.
Exercise #3 – Hanging leg raises
- Hang on a pull up bar with your grip being slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Try to maintain balance so that you won’t swing back and forth, but control the movement with your core.
- Lift your legs up, contracting the core muscles and then let them down, stretching the abdominal.
Exercise #4 – Contractions
|Day||Exercise #1||Exercise #2||Exercise #3||Exercise #4|
|1||15||5||5||10 sec holds x5|
|2||20||10||10||10 sec holds x5|
|3||25||10||10||10 sec holds x5|
|4||30||12||12||10 sec holds x6|
|6||40||15||15||10 sec holds x6|
|7||45||15||15||10 sec holds x7|
|8||45||20||20||10 sec holds x7|
|9||50||20||20||10 sec holds x7|
|11||55||20||20||10 sec holds x10|
|12||55||25||25||10 sec holds x10|
|13||55||30||30||10 sec holds x10|
|14||60||30||30||10 sec holds x10|
|16||60||40||40||10 sec holds x13|
|17||65||40||40||10 sec holds x13|
|18||65||45||45||10 sec holds x13|
|19||70||45||45||10 sec holds x14|
|21||80||60||60||10 sec holds x15|
|22||80||70||70||10 sec holds x15|
|23||80||80||80||10 sec holds x20|
|24||90||80||80||10 sec holds x20|
|26||100||80||80||10 sec holds x20|
|27||100||85||80||10 sec holds x20|
|28||100||85||85||10 sec holds x20|
|29||100||90||90||10 sec holds x20|
|30||100||100||100||10 sec holds x25|
This easy challenge takes your endurance to the next level, giving you a toned, skin tight belly over the period of 30 days. Different people will achieve different results by doing this challenge, so if you feel like you need a day or two more for rest, then go with how your body feels.
A good reminder here would be that this particular challenge is no magic, and it won’t give you the desired results if your nutrition is off. If you are looking for a perfect time saving, yet effective workout, then take this challenge.
So… are you ready for a challenge?